To be considered for membership take: The Pledge
All Members must also adhere to: House Sanguine Tenets
Confused? See our: Frequently Asked Questions
A seemingly lost art in BDSM culture for Arizona includes a color-code system at play-parties or social functions. This system can be fun for participants, and is a great conversation starter. In the greater BDSM community this can also be called “Colors of Availability”. The act of using such a color code in a pubic setting is often referred to as “Flagging”.
This system was roughly-based off of systems common in Boston, MA in the early 2000s and the gay male community, memory, and a bit of research.
Note: This is an adaptation used for House Sanguine.
(Click to expand image)
Options (how to use them):
- Colored spikes on collar (using nail polish)
- Locks on d-ring of collar (using nail polish)
- Colored D-ring of collar (using nail polish or purchased)
- Handkerchief in pocket
- Handkerchief tied around neck
- colored scarf tied around neck
Multiples (for indicating multiple interests):
- “Halving” the design to include other colors or prints.
- “Weaving” other scarfs or handkerchiefs together.